Travelling to Vals in the alpine region of Gitschberg / JochtalTravel by car
Leave the Brenner motorway (A22) in Bressanone / Val Pusteria and follow the road for about 4 km in direction Val Pusteria. Take a right turn before the tunnel towards Rio di Pusteria. Take a left turn after the Agip petrol station in the direction of Valles / Maranza. Follow the road for 8 km to Valles. You will find us in Valles on your right hand side in front of the church!
To Valles by train!
- Bozen 59 km, Brixen 18 km
- Verona 209 km, Milano 334 km, Gardalake 160 km, Florence 420 km
- Innsbruck 90 km, Vienna 560 km, Salzburg 270 km
- Zurich 370 km, Bern 490 km
- Munich 245 km, Stuttgart 600 km, Berlin 830 km
The nearest international train station is in Franzensfeste! Italian Rail
Swiss Federal Rail
Your family holiday in South Tyrol by plane!
Fly to South Tyrol! The major airports in the surrounding area are: Dolomiti Bozen Airport
– 50 km Innsbruck Airport
– 80 km Verona Airport
–200 km Munich Airport
– 240 km Venice Airport
– 280 km Bergamo Airport
– 310 km Milan Malpensa Airport
- 375 km Milan Linate Airport
- 320 km Treviso Airport
- 244 km A reasonably-priced shuttle bus service
is in operation all year round between Bolzano and the Italian airports of Milano/Bergamo, Treviso and Verona.