A skiing holiday in Vals in the alpine region of Gitschberg Jochtal
Here you can enjoy skiing right on your doorstep!
One of the pistes of the Gitschberg /Jochtal ski district goes right past Huber Hotel. The lift is particularly appreciated by beginners and children. From here you can reach the rest of the ski district on skis and explore 50 km of downhill runs.
Vals / Jochtal has everything that you would imagine a family-friendly ski district to have. No crowds, no long distances to travel and easy access to a winter sporting paradise! Gitschberg Jochtal is family friendly thanks to… Bambino Club
The children’s snow park is a fenced area of 3.5 hectares. In skiing classes, play and animation merge into one under the direction of professional children’s ski instructors! Children learn to ski in the snow park with a variety of games. Facilities include four magic carpets, the Bambino Express (snowmobile with trailer), the Bambino tent, a pipe track, a bunging tunnel and many didactic aids which turn the ski course into a fun and pleasurable experience.
In this full-day school, children between the ages of 5 and 12 learn the correct technique for the pistes! Gitschberg Jochtal ski district Jochtal Ski School huts in our ski area ski hire in Vals Gitschberg Jochtal offers more…
Gitschberg / Jochtal and the neighbouring Meransen combine to form the Gitschberg / Jochtal skiing region
… the ski pass is valid in both districts. In this skiing region you can enjoy
- 51 km of pistes at an altitude of 1.300 to 2.500 metres above sea level, with a guarantee of snow, at the southern slopes of the Pfunderer mountains
- ski lopes for beginners, the more advanced and real pros
- 16 modern lift facilities
- 2 certified ski schools with a special award for kids care
- a sunny & family-friendly skiing area
- certified a top skiing area for beginners
- 3 children parks with full-day child care: the Gitschberg Jochtal skiing Region is one of the best child-friendly ski regions in Italy
- 1 snowpark
- modern ski hire
- cross-country runs
- natural toboggan run
- skating & curling rink
- genuine mountain huts wiht culinary specialities and traditional titbits
- the look-out platforms of Steinermandl, Astjoch and Gitschberg offer breath-taking panoramic views. From the Gitschberg, you can see more than 500 summits and mountains
Behind the seven mountains... there is plenty to entertain the little "dwarves" so that the "giants" can make the most of their holiday too! The youngsters and tiny tots will feel completely at home in Gitschberg Jochtal holiday region. The ski kindergarten “Bambino Club" and children’s ski school
in Vals provide a kindergarten offering day care from 9.30 am to 3pm for your children from 3 years and include 2 hours of ski instruction as well as lunch and a drink…
Unforgettable winter holidays for you and your children… in Vals in Gitschberg Jochtal ski district
! More skiing…
With a ski pass you can explore the furthest reaches of the Eisacktal Valley ski district! Plose - Lüsen - Villnöß Vallet and Feldthurns await your visit! And yet more skiing… with the ski pass Dolomiti Superski
Even more freedom and variety is guaranteed by the combined Dolomiti Superski ski pass! 12 skiing areas, 450 lifts and 1,200 km of pistes at your disposal!