Enjoy peace, quiet and solitude
Immerse yourself in South Tyrol’s winter wonderland… white slopes, snow-covered trees, blue sky…squirrels, deer and stags.
Experience the wonderful nature of the South Tyrol at its best on hikes and tours, on foot or skis! You can enjoy the peace, quiet and solitude… take it easy, taste the fresh mountain air and recharge your batteries!
Our winter hiking tips:
- Fane Alp at Vals/Valles
- Panoramic hiking round at Vals/Valles
- Railway mountain station Steinermandl at Jochtal/Vals with panoramic view
- Alp of Rodeneck/Lüsen with beautyful panoramic view on the Dolomites
- Anratter hut at Spinges/Spinga
- Pertinger hut at Terenten/Terento
- romantic Altfass Valley at Meransen/Maranza
- Elf hiking way at Vintl/Vandoies