One of the slopes of the ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal runs directly past our family hotel Huber. With just a few turns the 55 km long skiing slopes in this varied and family-friendly skiing region Gitschberg Jochtal open up to you! Beginners practice the perfect carving style on the slope by the hotel before changing across to the more difficult slopes.
We offer a daily free children’s shuttle service to the meeting point of the ski school.
The ski and holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal is exactly as you imagine a family-friendly skiing region:
- 55 km of slopes offering something for beginners, advanced and expert skiers in heights between 1,300 and 2,500 metres on the south-facing slopes of the mountains around Fundres with guaranteed snow.
- Sunny and family-friendly skiing region with 15 modern lift systems
- TOP award-winning skiing region for beginners
- 2 certified ski schools with the award “child-friendly”
- 3 children’s parks with full-day supervised children’s activities - The Gitschberg Jochtal skiing resort is listed as one of Italy’s best skiing areas for children
- All-day supervised children’s activities in the Bambino Club: The snow park for children is a 3.5 ha large separate area offering childcare from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm including 2 hours of skiing lessons and lunch with a drink. Professional children’s ski instructors blend skiing lessons with play and animation. Learning skiing in the snow park is a playful activity for kids. The equipment includes 4 magic carpets (conveyor belts), the Bambino Express (snowmobile with trailer), the Bambino tent, a tubing run, a bunging tunnel and many educational aids to make learning to ski playful fun.
- In the all-day ski school Yeti Club children from 5-12 practice their turns. Lunch and drink are included.
- 2 tobbogan runs which are accessible with ropeways
- 1 Fun Ride with differently sized kickers, boxes, steep banks, ecc.
- Children under 8 get a free ski pass if Mum or Dad buy a ski pass for the same period.