Immerse yourself in the winter magic of South Tyrol... white slopes, snow-covered trees, blue sky... squirrels and deer. On hikes with snow boots, snowshoes or touring skis and cross country skis you experience the wonderful nature of South Tyrol at its best! You enjoy the peace, tranquillity and solitude and find yourself, breathe the fresh mountain air and recharge your batteries!
Our silent winter tips:
- The snowy Alpine village Malga Fane at Valles
- The romantic Valle d’Altafossa in Maranza
- Steiner Mandl on Jochtal with wonderful 360° panoramic views
- Malga di Rodengo e Luson with breathtaking views of the Dolomites
In the Gitschberg Jochtal skiing resort you are awaited by cross-country trails across all degrees of difficulty. Breath-taking panorama views and challenging routes guarantee a perfect cross-country skiing experience. A literal highlight is the nature paradise Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm where cross-country trails at an altitude of about 2,000 metres invite guests with particularly beautiful cross-country views. In addition to that, a perfectly groomed trail in Vals offers unlimited skiing pleasures both to free and classical stylers.
- cross-country trail at Valles (7 km) snowed
- cross-country trail at Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm (15 km)