What better than an all-inclusive family holiday!
At the Huber family hotel in Vals you can enjoy your holiday… from morning till evening… with an all-inclusive alcohol-free deal! We take great care in providing you a healthy and balanced diet! We mainly use local as well as specially grown organic products and home-grown herbs.
We also cater for celiac sufferers and those with lactose intolerance… just let us know!
Our head chef Claudio and his team are looking after your culinary needs:
Cuisine in Huber family hotel:
Accompany your meal with wine from our wine cellar
- fresh breakfast buffet with separate children’s buffet offering fresh fruit juices, various mueslis and cereals, yoghurt, Nutella, biscuits, milk from the farm, soya milk, a wide selection of teas, cheese, sausage,cured meats, ham, bacon, fresh rolls, fresh eggs and homemade cakes and preserves. Our organic corner offers high quality, healthy foods.
- small lunch buffet with a starter menu that changes daily (two on offer), main dishes, colourful salad buffet, desserts and fruit. For your baby we offer Nestlé follow-up milk II, semolina, rice porridge, fresh vegetable purée with carrots, courgettes and potatoes, vegetable broth, pasta and curd cheese. There is a children’s BBQ every Friday in the Indian Village!
- Afternoon snack with coffee & cakes… help yourself to cake and tea from the buffet or make yourself an Espresso, Macchiato, Cappuccino or Latte macchiato as you choose from our coffee machine.
- Evenings... enjoy the full breadth of our cuisine with a 5 course menu including a choice of three main dishes, South Tyrolean specialities, Italian dishes and international delicacies. A separate children’s menu will keep the kids happy… they can enjoy their favourite dishes and eat with the other children under the watchful eye of our supervisors or at table with the grown-ups. BBQ evenings, Tyrolean evenings, Kitchenpartys and themed evenings provide plenty of variety! Our “baby’s corner“ is also available in the evenings, stocked with HIPP bio products, semolina, rice porridge, fresh vegetable purée with carrots, courgettes and potatoes, vegetable broth, pasta and curd cheese.
- All-inclusive alcohol-free deal… 24 hr fruit juice bar offering a variety of spring water - still or sparkling - from Vals, apple, pineapple, orange and multi-vitamin juices – just help yourself.
- every evening selection of regional and international cheeses
- big choice of regional and international wines
- best South Tyrolean ice cream for lunch and dinner for young and old from the Hiesig Eis.Werk.Statt
In South Tyrol it is practically a must… to try a drop of one sort or another! Franz Stolz, a passionate wine expert, will be glad to make recommendations and runs weekly wine-tasting sessions!