Travelling to Vals in the alpine region of Gitschberg / Jochtal
Leave the Brenner motorway (A22) in Bressanone / Val Pusteria and follow the road for about 4 km in direction Val Pusteria. Take a right turn before the tunnel towards Rio di Pusteria. Take a left turn after the Agip petrol station in the direction of Valles / Maranza. Follow the road for 8 km to Valles. You will find us in Valles on your right hand side in front of the church!
Important distance calculations:
- Bozen 59 km, Brixen 18 km
- Verona 209 km, Milano 334 km, Gardalake 160 km, Florence 420 km
- Innsbruck 90 km, Vienna 560 km, Salzburg 270 km
- Zurich 370 km, Bern 490 km
- Munich 245 km, Stuttgart 600 km, Berlin 830 km
To Valles by train!
The nearest international train station is in Franzensfeste/ Fortezza!
Your family holiday in South Tyrol by plane!
Fly to South Tyrol! The major airports in the surrounding area are:
A reasonably-priced shuttle bus service is in operation all year round between Bolzano and the Italian airports of Milano/Bergamo, Treviso and Verona.