Your booking is binding once you have received a written confirmation from us per email, fax or post and we have received a deposit in form of 30 % of the total price from you. Your payment can be made by the following methods:
• online – follow the link “click to pay“
• by credit card, citing your card number and expiry date (excludes American Express and Diners Club)
• by bank transfer – our bank account details:
• Südtiroler Volksbank – Mühlbach branch
bank account name: Hotel Huber
IBAN: IT36 R058 5658 7600 0257 1221 348
BIC: BPAAIT 2B002
TERMS OF CANCELLATION:
- Up to 1 month before arrival you can cancel your stay free of charge (we will retain only 50,00 € as administration costs).
- From 1 month to 2 weeks prior to arrival we will retain the deposit.
- From 2 weeks to 2 days prior to arrival we will charge 80% of the stay.
- From 2 days before arrival we charge 100% of the stay.
The booked total stay is cancellable, excluding a day-by-day shortening.
We want you to avoid these financial disadvantages and the associated hassles. Therefore we recommend you the following HanseMerkur cancellation insurance.
It is always possible that something will go wrong prior to travelling – HanseMerkur cancellation insurance offers you complete financial protection.
Why choose HanseMerkur hotel cancellation protection:
- award-winning products
- worldwide 24-hour support
- professional claim handling
- Hotel cancellation cover
1. CANCELLATION COVER
- Reimbursement of costs if you have to cancel your trip due to
- unexpected and serious illness
- serious injury caused by an accident, or death
- significant damage to property
- Loss of employment or commencement of employment
- No deductible
2. CURTAILMENT OF TRAVEL
If the trip is curtailed during the first half of the insured trip, up to a maximum of eight travel days, we will reimburse the full amount; afterwards a pro rata refund of any unused travel services will be paid out.
3. DELAYED ARRIVAL COVER
If you must change your booking or are delayed in reaching your accommodation by a traffic accident or breakdown in a private vehicle while en route to the booked and insured accommodation, or if the journey is interrupted due to a road closure.
>>redirect to the portal for the purchase of the cancellation protection<<
From 1.1.2017, a tourist tax of € 2,30 per person (for people older than 14 years) per day will be added, payable on departure. (€ 3,50 per person from 1st January 2024)
Small dogs are permitted for a fee. We Charge 29 € a day excluding food. Please bring a dog basket or blanket with you! We ask for your kind understanding in not allowing your four-legged friend to enter the restaurant and wellness areas of the hotel.
We have free WIFI all over the hotel.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
Your room will be available from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival. We ask you to leave your room by 10.00 am on your day of departure. Your dining experience begins with lunch on your first day and ends with breakfast on your final morning!
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
We accept all major credit cards (EC-Card, Visa and MasterCard) and travellers’ cheques or cash. Prices are subject to change and charged according to the most up-to-date list. Tariffs may be adjusted in the case of unforeseen economic developments or changes to the current VAT rate of 10%.
We regret that it is not always possible to confirm your floor or room number within a specific category in advance.
Parking in our spacious garage is included
Court of justice is Brixen/Bressanone